FAQ’s SECRET VIDA – Frequently Asked Questions
– The festival gates open at 5:30p.m. and it will ends at 5:00a.m
– Festival pass must be worn at all times.
– Wristbands won't be valid if defective or broken.
– Line up/ Set times are subject to change.
– Everyone is subject to search upon entry.
– The festival is +18.
– There won’t be tobacco for sell.
– You are not allowed to get in any drinks (just bottles of water without cap).
_ You are not allowed to get in any food.
– Drink tickets are valid only the day on which they are purchased. Surplus tickets can be exchanged on the day after purchase at ticket sales booths.
– Will you be posting set times in advance?
Yes, but obviusly not the artists.
– What’s the best time to arrive at the festival?
As the line-up is secret, we recommend arriving early or you could miss your favourite artist!
– Where is the nearest train/bus stop?
The closest stations are in Vilanova i la Geltrú.
– Can I ride my bike to the Festival? Where do I park my bicycle?
Yes. All venues will be enabled with bike parking and it is the best way to park as close as possible to the festival site. It is ideal to enjoy the summer weather and the city by bike!
– Can I rent a bike?
No, there won't be renting service.
– Will there be motorcycle parking?
Yes. Inside the parking there will be a place where motorcycles could park.
– Where is the Taxi and/or parent drop off/pick up point?
At bus and train stations there is a taxi stop too, and there will be taxis at the entrance of the festival.
- Where is the nearest gas station?
Ten minutes from the festival.
TICKETS AND PASSES
-Can I pass out flyers inside? Outside?
No. Neither inside nor outside. The Vida festival already has sponsors and official partners to help the festival go ahead.
– Can I use tickets/wristbands with the Vida brand to promote my website/product/event?
No. The possession of a ticket does not entitle the owner thereof to third parties or to use the same content for advertising, marketing or promotion (including contests, giveaways or sweepstakes). Not to accomplish this point will oblige the owner or authorized user to pay a penalty equivalent to one thousand times the price of the most expensive ticket to the event. If some advertiser would be interested to do so authoritatively, get in touch with email@example.com
– Is getting my pass by internet the only option or can I pick it up somewhere?
In the box office during the festival.
– I had a problem buying my pass. How do I contact the ticketing company?
For incidents or inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
– Will there be tickets for a single day or for different events?
– I accidentally damaged my wristband, what do I do?
You should go to the entry point and comment the issue with the staff of the festival. With your ID card they will verify that this person had bought the ticket. If everything is correct, the wristband will be replaced by another. It is essential to bring the old broken wristband with you.
– I just can come one day, can I slide off my wristband and give it to a friend?
No. The pass is not transferable. The ticket or invitation constituted the licenses to attend the show reviewed by once. Resale the ticket is not allowed. Any broken, amended or proof of falsification ticket authorize the organizer to deprive the owner to access the venue.
– Will there be passes sold at the same day of the event?
Yes. In case there are still tickets.
WHAT CAN I BRING?
– Can I bring e-cigs?
– What are considered professional cameras and professional digital cameras?
Professional cameras are those that have removable lens. These will not be allowed. Tablets, ipods and phones will be allowed, but NO professional cameras.
– CAN I BRING BACKPACKS INTO THE FESTIVAL? HOW MUCH CAN IT MEASURE?
Yes, you can get in backpacks, but their owners should know that may be subject to show it at the entry to search drink or dangerous items which are forbidden. The measure must be medium or small, in any case a big one (maximum 30l).
– Are strollers allowed into the venue?
Yes. But their parents should take responsibility for their strollers.
WILL THERE BE…
– Will there be a cloakrom service?
– Will there be First Aid on site?
– Will there be a Lost & Found point?
Yes. At the entrance of the festival where the accreditations box is.
– Could I buy cigarettes within the festival?
– Will there be payphones inside the venue?
No. We understand that nowadays everybody has a mobile phone to be used in those cases.
– Will I be able to find security if needed?
Yes. There will be festival Security agents conserving the welfare of the public.
– Will there be vegetarian food offered? Gluten-free?
Yes. There will be meat-free food inside the festival site. The same will happen to the gluten-free food. There will be also gluten-free beer. You also will be able to find this information in the Vida festival app.